Sonntag, 13. April 2014

March and April Meetups

In march we went to the Meetup of the Munich Community. They decided to go to the Münchner Residenz. Sadly I did not take many photos because the whole time I chated with my friends. But here one pic from me in my Outfit:

Bonnet, Jsk: Baby, sthe stars shine bright
Blouse: Anne Christine
Shoes: Taobao
Tights: eBay

The Meetup was a bit short for us because the train on that day went pretty early from Munich to Nürnberg.

Yesterday was our april Meetup at the Hesperidengarten. It was plant as a photoshoot because a photographer asked if he could take some pics of us again. As we where a pretty big group not everyone was photgraphed by him, but I took my Canon with me and made a lot of pics. Because the Theme of this Meetup was Flowers I tried a (some kind of) Flower Queen with my Princess Crown Bouquet.


Jsk: Metamorphose
Blouse: H&M
Collar, gown, crown: eBay


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen