Sonntag, 2. März 2014

January Meetup

Yes, the meetup was awhile ago xD but I was soooooo busy with University (tests and excursions) that I had no time to sort the pictures ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ ! Without further ado here is my outfit from the meetup in january:



Outfit:
Jsk - Angelic Pretty
blouse - Innocent World
thigts - Calzedonia
shoes - Secret Shop
beret, flowers, accessory - eBay
bag - Swimmer

We were in the Industriekultur Museum in Nürnberg, were you can find old classrooms or steam machines. After that we went for the usual tea and cake (*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*) It was the first time that I wore this jsk and I must admit that it is one of my favs at the moment ~ but for the nex meetup I will dress alot darker ;D

2 Kommentare:

  1. Sehr hübsches outfit und die Bilder sind toll geworden. Ich dachte erst das wär der Unterrichtsraum in deiner Uni xD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. xD dafür sind die Bänke zu klein löl
      aber danke =D

      Löschen