Montag, 30. Dezember 2013

Lolita Wardrobe Pick Tag

Mii-Holic! on Youtube started this TAG =) and I will join it now.

1. Show a selfmade Item
2. Show a brand / indiebrand item
3. Show an offbrand item 
4. Show a purchase you regret
5. Show a skirt or dress
6. Show a top or blouse
7. Show a pair of shoes
8. Show an accessory
9. Show a headpice/headdress/hairaccessory 
10. Show a practical item 


 1. Show a selfmade Item 
Unfortunatly I don't have an item I created myself xD

2. Show a brand / indiebrand item 
My Bag from Swimmer ~ I love it to death!!! But I am so sad that I missed the white version T_T ~ 

 3. Show an offbrand item 
Angle socks from Tutu*anna =D they are so cute and match well to Lolita AND are cheaper than the brand ones. I have them in Milk and Pink

4. Show a purchase you regret
xD this dress didn't suit me at all ~ so a friend got it as present because she also wished for it =) The Print is super pretty but I don't think there is a version that will not look akward on me >.<

5. Show a skirt or dress 
It is so super duper fluffy and pretty and and and =D My favorite is to coordinate it with white and black ~ like a ladybug hihi
6. Show a top or blouse
10 € blouse from ebay ... so pretty and so cheap =D

7. Show a pair of shoes
Innocent World Secret Shop Relicas ~ love them but I need a flat brown pair for long walks xD

8. Show an accessory

Got this ring in a Kawaii Factory Luckypack =) 

9. Show a headpice/headdress/hairaccessory
Only wore it once last christmas ~ xD need more green dresses

10. Show a practical item 
My purse =D love it ~ and I will cry when it is broken because it is so hard to get a purse in this style which does not cost 80 € *looks at Angelic Pretty Purses*

Thangs for looking and I TAG everyone how wants to do it =D


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen