Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2021

Bear's Chocolaterie

 

Bear's Chocolaterie

Yesterday was the release of the new Chocolate Series from Angelic Pretty named Bear's Chocolaterie. 
I have to say I was  a bit disapointed about the print because I was ready to drop some money for 
that print BUT instead of releasing a choco only colourway they did a red one. So I focused on the 
accassories and got almost everything that I wanted.




Because this release was a blood bath I could not get my hands on the brown colorway of the apron.
But overall I am happy about what I got, especially that AP had some normal socks in store and not
the ones out of thigts material.
I really want to build my chocolate collection in my wardrobe without Chocolate Rosette xD.


1 Kommentar:

  1. The accessories you got are super cute! And they can match any chocolate print, not only the latest release, which is even better ^_^

    AntwortenLöschen