Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2014

Review: Dear Celine Angel's Song Jsk

At the beginning of this year I got my late birthday present from my dear friends. They got me the Angel's Song Jsk from Dear Celine. 



Set with Headbow and Jsk. Comes with detachable bows (a big one and two small ones) and has a lot of room for a very fluffy petticoat. Therar also detachable waistties
 

The print is printed. I think I have to be careful to wash it because there is a possibility that
the print could melt or wash off easily.


Details of the bottom. A lace layer and a chiffon layer.
 

Details of the waist. This jsk features an overskirt wich is sewn on.


The smaler bows are made out of glittery blue (with a touch of grey) satin ribbon (but a bit sturdier than the normal satin ribbons). The larger bow is made out of the fabric of the dress with an extra layer because the original fabric is very light and rather thin.


It has a lot of shirring. They got me the jsk in L but it runs rather large so I have to make it tighter.The straps are detachable with buttons. They are also very long so you can adjust the length of the dress (around 10 cm). The inside is lined.

Conclusion: For a winter themed dress the fabric is rather thin so that it is rather a summer dress fabric wise. The measurements from the site were off! Size L should have: 92 cm bust (min?), 92 cm length. I have around 92 cm bust and it is almost way too loose and there is no corset lacing =/ . The jsk is really pretty but I have to alter it to make it wearable for me. The quality is good as always from Dear Celine. I would give 4/5 because of the shirring and no corset lacing.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen