Samstag, 19. April 2014

Summer = Sailor Lolita Season

Sailor Lolita is not a style that you often come across even if you are part of the Lolita Communities (such as tumblr or daily Lolita). For me it is one of my favorite styles and I decided to wear it more often this summer (or on warm spring days). So I thought, when I am in the mood I should give you
a look into my sailor collection.

black/white



The first two items I bought just a few minutes ago (゜∇ ゜) ... I needed a matching hat for my IW Cecilia Sailor JSK xD *justifies*. 

blue/red


Yeah the AP OP is also new and on the way. It is pretty sad that I can't really have a wishlist for sailor items because they are so rare on the market (or new and expensive T.T) ... if you prefere brand. But I think I will search taobao soon for more Sailor goodness ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Do you like and/or wear Sailor?




4 Kommentare:

  1. Sailor steht dir so unglaublich gut - ich freu mich auf den Sommer ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ Die Strümpfe sind superschön ❣◕ ‿ ◕❣

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Zum nächsten Treffen werde ich auf jeden Fall Sailor tragen =) ~

      Löschen
  2. Sailor ist super und wird echt viel zu wenig getragen. Ich freu mich immer, Dich in Sailor zu sehen <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, ich beneide deine Sailor Sammlung ein bisschen. ^^
    Ich liebe Sailor, besitze aber leider einfach noch nicht so viele Sailor-Teile.
    Ich find's immer wieder schön Sailor Lolitas zu sehen, sind leider immer so selten.

    AntwortenLöschen