Donnerstag, 25. Dezember 2014

Review: Chess Story Mon Cher Professeur JSK

I am currently in a navy phase and so I could NOT walk by this beautyful but yet simple Jsk from Chess Story named "Mon cher Professeur". I bought mine at My Lolita Dress because it is faster and more simple than a shopping service. Sooo ~ on to the jsk:





 The inside is fully lined so you can't see the stitching from the other side. The lace isn't that fancy but has a good quality.


The ribbon is detachabel.


You also get a backup button if you loose one.


The corset lacing isn't just for show (as on many dresses I own from brands)!

I really have nothing to complain about this jsk! The fabric feels nice and the dress is fully lined. Everything is sewn nicely and the corset lacing takes some strength. When I received the dress there were a lot of loose strings but I could remove them easily.

1 Kommentar: